About Dartmouth Tailor
Dartmouth Tailor is independently owned and operated. All work is done on-site. Owner, Sue Chouinard offers custom alterations and advanced tailoring services for men and women.
Sue is an alumni of both the Fashion Institute of Technology, NYC and UMASS Dartmouth / Southeastern Massachusetts University with more than 25 years of experience in the clothing industry.
Sue Chouinard has been offering professional tailoring services since 1987.Her first studio was located on the North Shore of Boston in Wenham, Ma. Now living on the South Coast, her current studio is located on Rte 6 in Dartmouth, Massachusetts.
Dartmouth Tailor is situated just 30 minutes east of Providence, Rhode Island and 1-hour south of Boston, Ma. Centrally located near New Bedford, Westport, Fairhaven, Mattapoisett, Marion, Rochester, Fall River, Tiverton & Little Compton, RI.
EDUCATION and Professional Affiliations:
- Fashion Institute of Technology NY, NY Fashion Design & Fashion Buying & Merchandising.
- UMASS Dartmouth - Textile Technology - Southeastern Massachusetts University.
- Old Rochester Regional High School, Mattapoisett, MA.
- Current Chair - Fashion Design Advisory Committee - Greater New Bedford Regional Vocational Technical High School.
- South Coast Chamber of Commerce Member, New Bedford, Ma.
- Interise StreetWise 'MBA' SouthCoast Small Business.
106 State Road ~ Lower Level ~ 1st Door on Left.
Dartmouth, MA 02747
Located on Rte 6 across from Bishop Stang High School.
Downstairs from Jack Conway Real Estate Office.
5 0 8 . 9 9 2 . 2 4 6 8